- runtowardsyourfuture likes this
- jrfred said: No fun dude, no fun at all
- rivercitysinger likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- justfinishkatie said: applesauce and oatmeal together? sounds oddly appetizing.
- 273pounds likes this
- 273pounds said: Are they taking the remaining three wisdom teeth out at the same time? It’s MUCH better and easier to take them out all at once. You’ll feel like crap but then you won’t have to go again.
- iwillrunforfood said: Yeah I made the list. Boo about your teeth :(
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- thisfearlesslife said: :D
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- robownslife likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- runningwithguts said: That sounds way worse than my WOD. Sorry, dude!
- jordan-gets-fast likes this
- betternikki said: Heal quickly!
- beckyc likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- tallmormon said: stupid playoffs and spurs. That’s all. Hope your mouth feels better soon.
- liftingbeerandliz likes this
- becky-balances said: I totally got invited to tonight’s game, but I couldn’t make it up with tutoring tonight :( Have fun!
- becky-balances likes this
- jbizzle329 said: You are quite the fan!
- teatravelandtraining likes this
- runningwithpump posted this
My name is Bryon, but everyone calls me "Pump." 30. I'm a runner. I've lost around 40 lbs since I started this journey in May, 2011. I've completed several half marathons and three full marathons. Now, my goal is to qualify for the the Boston Marathon. It might not happen soon, but it will happen. P.R.'s: 5K - 19:01 (2014), 10K - 39:22 (2014), Half Marathon - 1:29:41 (2013) Marathon - 3:03:50 (2013)
MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods<