- My goal for April was between 170 and 175 miles. 164 is plenty close enough.
- April was supposed to be “drink-free.” You win, Nashville. I loved every second of it.
- I wanted to be ready for the Mini and I believe I am. Goal is to beat 1:32:30 and PR. Ultimate goal is to break 1:30:00. That only happens if everything comes together perfectly.
- My only other goal for May is to stay happy. I’m in a pretty good place right now.
- I dare you to ride in a car with Shortmom for 6 hours and not want to go hit a Crossfit class. I think I’m going to take the plunge and try it out. It will at least give me something else to do before Marathon training starts in July. Edit: Purchased.
- Indy is looking gorgeous today. Can’t wait to welcome you all here. I will be at the expo Friday afternoon around 4. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!