Just a few updates and ramblings:
- My back sucks less than it did, but still kind of sucks. I’m holding off on running until at least this weekend.
- On a related note, without running my thoughts tend to make me restless. I need to hit the road. I went on a walk yesterday, but it wasn’t the same.
- I forgot my Fitbit at home today. I feel strangely naked.
- Today is my sister’s birthday, so I’m having dinner with my family. Always a fun/interesting time. I wonder how many times I’ll hear, “Go see a doctor about your back, Bryon.” I’m guessing at least 10.
- Pacers game tonight which means my I’ll be extremely anxious/fidgety all day.
- This is very boring, isn’t it? Probably why I don’t get second dates very often.
- To sum it up: being injured sucks. I just want to run and post sweaty pictures. Dammit.