Indy Monumental: Week 7, Day 1 - The Ladder (400 recovery)
Distance - Goal Time/Actual Time (Recovery)
- Warm-up - 9:25
- 400 - 1:33/1:28 (2:21)
- 800 - 3:04/3:02 (2:22)
- 1200 - 4:35/4:36 (2:30)
- 1600 - 6:10/6:08 (2:31)
- 1200 - 4:35/4:38 (2:46)
- 800 - 3:04/3:04 (2:32)
- 400 - 1:33/1:30 (2:23)
- Cool Down - 9:12
- This guy is effing fast. Seriously.
- I didn’t hit my pace on either 1200. That is such a weird distance. I wasn’t too far off, though.
- I’m 80% sure my left sock if full of blood right now. I don’t want to take it off to find out. Sorry for the TMI.
- Running with a regular plastic water bottle is awful. Thanks to those of you who reminded to me to take water. No thanks to the dipshit (me) who forgot his running water bottle at home this morning. One day, I’ll get this running thing down.
- I’ve never wanted to quit a workout more than I did on that second 1200. Just brutal.
- Eating Taco Bell and Ben & Jerry’s the day before this run was real smart, Bryon. Really, really smart.
- All in all, I love a challenge. This was a challenge. I loved hating it.
- Oh yeah, it was also 86 degrees. Yuck.