Indy Monumental: Week 13, Day 5 - Easy 8
How about some Friday Five action:
- I’m super excited to get to see some Tumblrs this weekend. I’m not so sure I’ll feel the same during my 6 sure to be hungover miles on Sunday.
- I had a serious date with my foam roller after the gym last night. It helped a ton this morning. Maintenance, people. (By people, I mean me. I never do any.)
- Today’s run put me over 200 miles for the month and right at 600 miles for the last 3 months of training. This month isn’t even over yet!
- I ran face first into a spiderweb this morning at about mile 7.8. For a brief moment, I debated never running again.
- It’s the Friday before a long run….PIZZA NIGHT!!