I’ve been MIA for a little while. I haven’t really had much motivation in the blogging department lately. It’s just the same old stuff over and over again. Run, eat horribly, repeat. If I don’t want to post about it, I can’t imagine anyone wants to read about it.
Anyway, I think it’s time to get my fitness priorities back in order.
- PR Shamrock Shuffle 8K this weekend - In all fairness, I don’t have an 8K PR. Automatic victory. We’re off to a good start.
- Read Racing Weight - Purchasing the book is one thing, turning Netflix off is another.
- Racing Weight Cookbook - Attempt to actually follow the recipes in the book, even if I have never heard of or can’t pronounce half of the ingredients.
- PR the Mini Marathon - Not going to lie, this is going to be tough. Mostly because my weight is up, but I have 5 solid weeks to change that. It’s doable (TWSS).
- Blog more, selfie less - I don’t mean write about my feelings, but I should include more stats so I have them to look at instead of just pictures of me sweating all over myself. I know, boooooring.
- PR my 5K in June - This one shouldn’t be tough. My current 5K PR is from 2012.
- Keep my weight down and mileage up between the 5K and Marathon Training - Between the Racing Weight book/program and the excitement of using the Hanson’s Plan again, I hope this takes care of itself. Yes, I’m already getting excited about marathon training again. Total dork.
- Sub 3 hour Marathon - Yeah, I’m vomiting a little.